(a) ) If citizen is from slum: ISSR (In-situ slum rehabilitation component)
(b) If Citizen is from non-slum :
- Has land of his own, lives in a kutcha house and interested in construction: Beneficiary led construction BLC (new construction)
- Has land of his own, lives in a semi-pucca or pucca house and interested in enhancement of minimum 9 sqm BLC(enhancement). Maximum area after enhancement should not be more than 30 sqm.
- Can afford to construct or purchase house using housing loan: Select Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS). Citizen will get subsidy on home loan.
- Do not have any land to construct or cannot afford home loan: Select Affordable Housing in Partnership (AHP)
- If Monthly household income is upto INR 25,000 (EWS) – eligible under all component
- If Monthly household income is between INR 25,000 and INR 50,000 (LIG) – eligible only under CLSS. They can avail CLSS by directly approaching the banks for housing loans.
- If Monthly household income is more than INR 50,000 – they can avail CLSS by directly approaching the banks for housing loans.
- ISSR: Benefit of Rs. 1 Lakh by Govt. of India and Rs. 50,000 from Govt. of Assam per unit for ISSR projects.
- AHP: Central assistance of Rs.1.5 lakh per beneficiary and State & ULB share will be at the discretion of State at the time of formulation of project.
- BLC: Central assistance of Rs.1.5 lakh per beneficiary and State assistance of Rs. 50,000.
- CLSS: Upfront subsidy @ 6.5% for EWS and LIG for loans upto Rs. 6 lakh. Subsidy calculator at http://www.pmaymis.gov.in/EMI_Calculator.aspx. Bank should have MoU with NHB or HUDCO. Check for MoU at http://www.mhupa.gov.in/User_Panel/UserView.aspx ?TypeID=1499. CLSS helpline numbers are: NHB : 1800-11-3377, 1800-11-3388, HUDCO : 1800-11- 616
The beneficiaries need not pay for getting enrolled under the scheme. The forms are available FREE OF COST at:
- Municipal Board / Town Committee
- PMAYU Assam mobile application
- With ward members
Any incidents of exploitation by unauthorized entities must be brought to the notice of the State Mission Directorate, Urban Development Department, Ganeshguri, Guwahati.
Since Assam citizens still do not have an Aadhar Card, their voter ID will be considered as their unique ID under the PMAYU Assam Mission. All applications collected as a part of the Assam PMAYU Demand Survey done at the Municipal Board/Town Committee must have the voter ID.
- Kindly contact the Municipal Corporation/Town Committee of your respective town.
- Visit http://pmayuassam.in/index.html for scheme details
For grievance redressal kindly contact the District Development Commissioner.
Please refer to the CONTACT tab in the PMAYU Assam App.
- Your application can be tracked at http://pmaymis.gov.in/Track_Application_Status.aspx. The application can also be tracked via the STATUS tab in the PMAYU Assam mobile application.